By Ian O. Angell, Brian J. Jones
Read or Download Advanced Graphics with the BBC Model B Microcomputer PDF
Similar software books
Absolute Beginner's consultant to WordPerfect eleven unearths all of the secrets and techniques essential to meet your note processing wishes. This advisor starts off from the very starting after which takes you step by step throughout the crucial projects to supply any kind of record, together with: letters, invoices, lists, studies, newsletters, invites, charts, shows, spreadsheets, and masses extra.
Software program product traces are rising as a severe new paradigm for software program improvement. Product strains are allowing agencies to accomplish striking time-to-market profits and value savings. With the expanding variety of product traces and product-line researchers and practitioners, the time is true for a entire exam of the problems surrounding the software program product line process.
As destiny new release details know-how (FGIT) turns into really good and fr- mented, you can still lose sight that many issues in FGIT have universal threads and, due to this, advances in a single self-discipline will be transmitted to others. Presentation of contemporary effects acquired in several disciplines encourages this interchange for the development of FGIT as an entire.
This ebook constitutes the revised chosen papers of the collocated workshops of the eleventh foreign convention on software program Engineering and Formal equipment, SEFM 2013, held in Madrid, Spain, in September 2013. The convention hosted five workshops: the second one overseas Workshop on Behavioural kinds (BEAT2).
- Documenting Software Architecture: Views and Beyond (2nd Edition)
- Wechselwirkungen zwischen Organisation und Social Software in der Wissensarbeit
- Compiler Design: Syntactic and Semantic Analysis
- Software Internationalization and Localization: An Introduction
Additional info for Advanced Graphics with the BBC Model B Microcomputer
8. No data required. 9. Data required: Mode? Type the required value between 0 and 6. Do you want to alter colour settings? Type Y(es) or N(o) as appropriate. Alter LOGICAL colour? Type a mode-dependent integer that is defined to be an ACTUAL colour; that is, type an integer between o and 15. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. No data required. No data required. Data required: two integers Nand ST; try N = 14 and ST = 5. ', 'J', 'K' and 'M' move the worm. No data required. 15. No data required. 16. No data required.
9 ('rose'). Data required: the values of M and N. Use N ~ 30 and for the best results set M < N ~ 15. 10 ('main program' and 'circle'). No data required. 11 ('main program' and 'spiral'). No data required. When the spirals start to rotate you should stare at the screen for 30 seconds. The square appears to expand. 12 ('envelope'). Data required: an integer N. For best results take 2 ~ N ~ 30. 10 as a model). Data required: three integers A, B and D, where A>B> D. Choose HORIZ, VERT etc. so that the diagram fits on to the screen; that is, both HORIZ and VERT must be greater than 2· (A - B + D).
2. 3) is 'setorigin'; this enables us to move the coordinate origin by an amount XMOVEhorizontally and YMOVEvertically (distances in the scale of the coordinate system), so adjusting the (XORIG, YORIG) values. After such a move the plot pen moves to the pixel that contains the addressable point that is equivalent to the new origin. 3 REM setor;g;n DEF PROCsetoriginCXMOVE,YMOVE) 9620 XORIG=XORIG+XMOVE : YORIG=YORIG+YMOVE 963~ PROCmovetoC0,0) 960~ 961~ 9640 END PRO C We shall be in a position to draw straight lines after we have produced two further procedures: 'moveto' which moves the plot pen to a pixel equivalent of the point in coordinate space at one end of the line, and 'lineto' which draws the line by moving the plot pen from its present position (set by a previous call to 'setorigin', 'moveto' or 'lineto') to the pixel equivalent of the point on the other end of the line.
Advanced Graphics with the BBC Model B Microcomputer by Ian O. Angell, Brian J. Jones